Let's All Take A Moment To Remember The Tradgedy That Happened On September 11, 2001, at 8:46am

As I sit here in Jury Duty (how ironic that I finally get to fulfil my first civic duty on the anniversary of September 11, 2001) I think back to that day. Where were you? What was your first thought? I was actually still teaching Kindergarten at the time and I had just taken my little ones to the "Special Area" which on that day it was PE. As I walked into the teacher's Lounge, I looked up at the TV and saw the first plane hit! Devastation. All the parents came to check their children out of school, the place was a zoo. I found myself scared to get in my car and drive home.

I hope you will take a moment to reflect back to that day and remember the many, many, many people who lost their lives and the many, many, many wives, husbands, children, sisters, brothers, moms and dads, grandmothers, grandfathers, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews who lost their loved ones!




No comments: