Did you know? Kenneth Jay Lane Handbags!

Did you know that Kenneth Jay Lane carries handbags? (Also belts which I will post later...they are amazing!) Just received an email from KJL and I am quite impressed with them! Take a look a tell me what you think!
I love the jewel-encrusted lion heads on this one. Doubles as a clutch and shoulder bag!
This yellow over-sized clutch is perfect for spring and summer. Becky, I see you with this one!
This python print never goes out of style!
This purple cross body bag is my favorite. It matches the gold butterfly necklace Carrie B. wore in the Sex and the City movie. Comes in red and black, too!


I love this art deco style clutch with its Lucite handle.


The orange and leopard bags are actually coin purses complete with embellished fruit charms! So cute!

If you would like to know the prices of any of these...let me know! :)